So many people are renovating and adding granny flats to their properties for additional income and investments which is a great idea.  We can help by organising the separation of metering and installing a new meter for the granny flat.  The metering can then be set up so the tenant receives a separate bill from their energy retailer for their electricity.  This involves submitting an application with Ausgrid and also your energy retailer (and providing the installation meets the NSW Service and Installation Rules), we can then organise the work.

We can take care of the whole process so please call us to discuss further.

Scroll to Top